Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wacka Flacka: New Producer is like Dr. Dre and talks 2Pac album


Waka Flocka Flame recently announced his plans to make a Tupac-Shakur-inspired "Flockavelli" debut album and revealed his discovery of the producer he calls the "new Dr Dre." For the album, Waka Flocka hooked up with Rick Ross' "BMF" producer, Lex Luger, to provide 10 songs.




"Flockaveli is the name of my album," Waka revealed in an interview. "I was definitely inspired by Pac a while lot growing up, so people are definitely going to get to know me on a personal level...Out of the 15 or 16 songs that are going to make the album, Lex Luger probably did 12 of them. That's my Dr. Dre... and I'm his Snoop [Dogg] [Laughs]. He's the new sound of Hip-Hop. You ask anyone who needs a hit and Lex will come up in their conversation, guaranteed..."

August 9, 2010
Jason
Rapbasement.com

1 comment:

  1. Think brutha should leave it alone and stay in his lane...Floppa !!!, lol

    ReplyDelete